May 2017 2 Minutes
Ford & Doonan FCA WA Excellence in Franchising Awards Dinner
Ford & Doonan FCA WA Excellence in Franchising Awards Dinner . On Monday, 8th May 2017, the Parmelia Hilton in Perth was the gathering point for WA's Franchising community as we celebrated the FCA WA Excellence in Franchising Regional Awards for 2017.
The awards night, sponsored by Ford & Doonan, were host to special guest, the Honourable Paul Papalia MLA, Minister for Tourism; Racing and Gaming; Small Business; Defence Issues; Citizenship and Multicultural Interests.
To add to the excitement of the evening, we were thrilled for our clients Preeti Soni and Bindya Patel (The Coffee Club) for winning the Single- Unit Franchisee of the Year (More than 2 staff) category. Congratulations Bindya and Preeti, your efforts within the Franchise community have obviously not gone unnoticed and we are proud to have witnessed your business journey.
Another big winner on the night was our friends at Finn Franchise Brokers who took home THREE awards! Congratulations to Ryan and Kate and the WA Finn Franchise Brokers team.
The full list of WA award winners announced:
- Single- Unit Franchisee of the Year ( More than 2 staff) - Preeti Soni & Bindya Patel, The Coffee Club
- Single- Unit Franchisee of the Year ( less than 2 staff) - Bradley Hill, V.I.P. Lawn and Garden Maintenance
- Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year - Ryan Willsher, Finn Franchise Brokers
- Franchise Community Award - Ryan Willisher, Finn Franchise Brokers
- Franchise Woman of the Year - Kate Longman, Finn Franchise Brokers
- Paddy Thompson Award - Terry Creasey, McDonald's
- Field Manager of the Year - Tony Campbell, Poolwerx
Congratulations to all the winners on the night!