Feb 2022 2 Minutes
Walker Wayland’s COVID-19 Office Protocols
With the rapid rise in cases of COVID-19 in Western Australia, Walker Wayland WA would like to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in our Perth office.
It is with the health and safety of our staff and visitors in mind that from this week, Monday, 7th February 2022, we will be requesting all visitors to our office in Como to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 if they are over 12 years of age.
All visitors attending our office will be required to:
- Practice physical distancing.
- Wear a face mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking.
- Sanitise and check-in via SafeWA or ServicesWA– a touchless sanitiser and our QR code are located in our reception area.
- Provide evidence of vaccination upon request*.
We request that if you feel unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call to reschedule your meeting or organise an online meeting.
We are happy to an organise online meeting if:
- your preference is to NOT meet in person,
- you choose to NOT disclose your vaccination status, or
- you are NOT fully vaccinated.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in supporting Walker Wayland’s approach to the safety and wellbeing of our staff, our families, our visitors and our community.
Should you have any queries in relation to this request, please contact our office and speak with one of our Directors.
*If you are not using the Service WA app, then you will also need to show your current photo ID with your immunisation certificate.
Where you are medically exempt from vaccination, you will be requested to show your exemption certificate as registered through the Australian Immunisation Register.